FSA’s approach is pragmatic. It comes from our experience as Business and Operations Managers who became Financial Managers in order to be successful.
Financial Analysis: Synchronization of the Business & Financial Plans
- Objective assessment of the organizations financial position, identification and alignment of value drivers, forecasting, complementary opportunities.
- Business Planning. P&L optimization.
- Tools to accurately identify and capture the full costs of opportunities, processes, and supplies & equipment.
- Alignment with the business plan for use by management in decision making.
- Development of company/sector specific models for use in planning, operations, and fund-raising.
Capital Structure Development
- Determination of the appropriate debt / equity balance.
- Identification of funding sources and assistance with securing the capital.
- Assistance with developing credible, well received investor presentations.