Financial Analysis: Synchronization of the Business & Financial Plans
• Objective assessment of the organizations financial position, identification and alignment of value drivers, forecasting, complementary opportunities.
• Business Planning. P&L optimization.
• Tools to accurately identify and capture the full costs of opportunities, processes, and supplies & equipment.
• Alignment with the business plan for use by management in decision making.
Capital Structure Development
• Determination of the appropriate debt / equity balance.
• Identification of funding sources and assistance with securing the capital.
• Assistance with developing credible, well received investor presentations.
• Development of company/sector specific models for use in planning, operations, and fund-raising.